IIS - Internet Information Services

How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home Edition.
1 answer Last reply
More about internet information services

    orquidea wrote:
    > How can I install Internet Information Services in Windows XP Home
    > Edition.

    By upgrading to WinXP Pro. Only WinXP Pro supports file
    encryption and IIS.

    Windows XP Comparison Guide
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.asp

    Which Edition Is Right for You
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/whichxp.asp

    Windows XP Home Edition vs. Professional Edition
    http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_home_pro.asp

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having
    both at once. - RAH

Configuration Internet Microsoft IIS Windows XP