Thief, Dark Shadows hands-on preview by one of us

On Sun, 09 May 2004 15:08:21 +0100, Fidcal
<trashcan@fidcal.screaming.net> wrote:

>There is a highly detailed hands-on description by Digital
>Nightfall who has been invited to play a mission or two on the
>new Thief game here...
>
>http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82567
>
>He answers pretty well all your questions. This is an excellent
>report.

T3 is sounding like it might be The One !!!

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Sun, 09 May 2004 15:08:21 +0100, Fidcal
<trashcan@fidcal.screaming.net> wrote:

>There is a highly detailed hands-on description by Digital
>Nightfall who has been invited to play a mission or two on the
>new Thief game here...
>
>http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82567
>
>He answers pretty well all your questions. This is an excellent
>report.

Another HUGE summary of info by Digital Nightfall here.....

http://forums.ionstorm.com/index.php?showtopic=210078

Note that there are no game *story* spoilers but some might some
might regard details of features as spoilers such as cats.
Sorry, I didn't mean to mention cats. (;