Sign in with
Your question

Install email program windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
October 17, 2011 8:03:54 PM

i have an e-mail address already set up on yahoo so i don't understand why i can't send pictures from my pictures library to e-mail them to someone... i need these pics and video clips sent to an email address for a built website for a business so this info is vital
a b $ Windows 7
a b 1 Email
October 17, 2011 8:36:33 PM

tonya bond said:
i have an e-mail address already set up on yahoo so i don't understand why i can't send pictures from my pictures library to e-mail them to someone... i need these pics and video clips sent to an email address for a built website for a business so this info is vital

There is a MAX file size allowed to attach to the email, which you could be exceeding. Is this your problem ? If not, explain what you are doing !
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
October 17, 2011 8:47:02 PM

max file size for an e-mail is 25MB, it is good for a few crappy pics, but you are not going to shove any video around that way. Best to try something more like skydrive, FTP, or mail a DVD.
http://xkcd.com/949/
m
l
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
a b 1 Email
October 17, 2011 9:54:11 PM

tonya bond said:

The new Yahoo mail (not the classic) has an option to send huge files, but you have to assent to sharing your info with the service that supports the transfer.
m
l
!