T2 FM: Sauvez Joelle -- help

I'm playing "Sauvez Joelle" (lanniversairedejoelle_FR.zip), but it's in
French, so I can't understand its objectives.

[Spoiler ahead]

Looks like I was everywhere. I killed three zombies in the "house" above
the "maze". What should I do to finish the FM? Please help.

May be you can copy/paste the text in french so i can translate it to you.

Mathias

"Mathias Bluteau" <mathias.bluteau@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> May be you can copy/paste the text in french so i can translate it to you.

Here they are:

"Joelle est prise au pi?ge dans le tombeau de Charlus Dromedicus... aidez
l: : sortir de ce traquenard"

or:

"Mieux vaut sortir de cet endroit..."

Also there are two messages which read:

"Il va falloir courir vite milady,
certaines de vos amies vous attendent !"

and:

"On ne pouvait pas laisser passer une si belle occasion :)"

--
Stas Starkov

My mis-spent, dope smoking youth has finally paid off - I think I
understood a fair amount of that post.
-- "Geekly" at alt.fan.tarantino

> "Joelle est prise au piège dans le tombeau de Charlus Dromedicus... aidez
> là à sortir de ce traquenard"

Joelle is caught in the tomb of Charlus Dromedicus... help her
to get out from this trap.

> "Mieux vaut sortir de cet endroit..."

Better go out from here...

> "Il va falloir courir vite milady,
> certaines de vos amies vous attendent !"

You have to run fast milady,
some of your friend (women) are waiting for you !

> "On ne pouvait pas laisser passer une si belle occasion :)"

We couldnt let pass a so good bargain :)

Mathias

"Mathias Bluteau" <mathias.bluteau@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>> "Joelle est prise au piège dans le tombeau de Charlus Dromedicus... aidez
>> là à sortir de ce traquenard"
>
> Joelle is caught in the tomb of Charlus Dromedicus... help her
> to get out from this trap.

Thanks for the translation. Now, knowing the objective I understood that
the game has bug: the key in the house above maze is hidden _inside_ the
round altar -- I used DromEd on the map. I'd try to send a message to
the FM author, but somehow this FM doesn't have a readme.

-- "Geekly" at alt.fan.tarantino

TRENDING THREADS