T2 FM: Breakout From Apocalypse Prison

Can somebody help me with "Breakout From Apocalypse Prison".

[Spoiler ahead]

I've done everything but "Steal the wife's new trinket." Where can I
find the thing to steal it? I ran around the place dozen of times, but I
just don't know _where_ to get it. Help please.

nightwalker

"Stas Starkov" <stas_@mail.rb.ruANTISPAM> wrote in message
> Can somebody help me with "Breakout From Apocalypse Prison".
>
> [Spoiler ahead]

> I've done everything but "Steal the wife's new trinket." Where can I
> find the thing to steal it? I ran around the place dozen of times, but I
> just don't know _where_ to get it. Help please.

This is another contest FM. The "wife's new trinket" objective is buggy. You
probably already have it. It was worn by one of the zombies in the chapel
area but the objective doesn't tick off properly. If you've done everything
else, I'd just consider it completed. If you want to see your stats, use
"Ctrl+Alt+Shift+End" to finish the mission.

Nightwalker
--
**Remove "leavemealone from my email address to reply.**

"Nightwalker" <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

> "Stas Starkov" <stas_@mail.rb.ruANTISPAM> wrote in message
>> Can somebody help me with "Breakout From Apocalypse Prison".
>>
>> [Spoiler ahead]

>> I've done everything but "Steal the wife's new trinket." Where can I
>> find the thing to steal it? I ran around the place dozen of times, but I
>> just don't know _where_ to get it. Help please.
>
> This is another contest FM. The "wife's new trinket" objective is buggy. You
> probably already have it. It was worn by one of the zombies in the chapel
> area but the objective doesn't tick off properly.

Oh... I thought about that zombie. Yes, then I have the trinket already.
Thanks for explanation.

> If you've done everything
> else, I'd just consider it completed. If you want to see your stats, use
> "Ctrl+Alt+Shift+End" to finish the mission.

Ok, I'll do the "cheating". :)

--
Stas Starkov

My mis-spent, dope smoking youth has finally paid off - I think I
understood a fair amount of that post.
-- "Geekly" at alt.fan.tarantino