Im going to ******* melt this PC if someone doesnt help me

So this hunk of *** alienware normaly runs league at 170 fps in max settings and i updated catalyst control center and now im getting *** fps like 10...
7 answers Last reply
More about melt doesnt
  1. It would be easier for someone to help you if you supply some more information, system specs etcetera,
    have you tried rolling back the catalyst version to the previous?
    Moto
  2. well when i just tried that it crashed and now it keeps rebooting ant wont stop :/

Tried installing windows xp nothing happend
  3. System specs please.
  4. I can tell your at the point of doing something your going to regret try to take a deep breath and clear your mind then come back and talk to us when your ready and we'll try and figure it out
  5. bigcyco1 said:
    I can tell your at the point of doing something your going to regret try to take a deep breath and clear your mind then come back and talk to us when your ready and we'll try and figure it out

okay im back did a full system restore took 12 hours cause of errors fixed them, came back to trying to run league and what do you know terrible fps!
  6. bayeasy said:
    okay im back did a full system restore took 12 hours cause of errors fixed them, came back to trying to run league and what do you know terrible fps!
    :D
  7. This could be a sign that you may want to play something other than LoL
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Catalyst FPS Alienware Overclocking