Runtime Error Has Occurred

When I receive this runtime error: Line:11, Error: "null" is null or not an
object, once I go to debug it using the only option of Script to debug, I get
to a popup box which says, "MS JScript runtime error: 'null' is null or not
an object. Break, Continue or Help." If I choose Continue, it just brings
me back to the above, "Break, Continue or Help." If I choose Break, it put a
cursor on a script page and does nothing.
I am operating on the home edition of Windows XP. Everytime I'm online and
try to access pages, I get this message box asking me if I was to debug and
it is driving me crazy. What can I do to fix this, if anything? Thank you
for any help you can offer.
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error occurred

    Open IE | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |

    CHECK:
    Disable script debugging
    [Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is
    installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs
    and scripts on their Web pages.]

    UNCheck:
    Display a notification about every script error
    [Specifies whether to display the actual script errors when a page does not
    appear properly due to problems with its scripting. This feature is off by
    default, but is useful to developers when testing Web pages.]
    Apply | OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:F2CAED43-2674-4EB2-8382-2642DBA18F86@microsoft.com,
    Lori <Lori@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > When I receive this runtime error: Line:11, Error: "null" is null or
    > not an object, once I go to debug it using the only option of Script
    > to debug, I get to a popup box which says, "MS JScript runtime error:
    > 'null' is null or not an object. Break, Continue or Help." If I
    > choose Continue, it just brings me back to the above, "Break,
    > Continue or Help." If I choose Break, it put a cursor on a script
    > page and does nothing.
    > I am operating on the home edition of Windows XP. Everytime I'm
    > online and try to access pages, I get this message box asking me if I
    > was to debug and it is driving me crazy. What can I do to fix this,
    > if anything? Thank you for any help you can offer.

Configuration Runtime Debugger Windows XP