T2-FM-Horns of Canzo??

Playing on Poor and I am stuck. I got the key from the Big guy, but
how do I get out of there? I made it up to where the "ladder" is moving
along, but can't find a good place to jump to from there. I only have 1
rope arrow.
Also, I read in the forums that there are a few bugs, but it is a
nice FM anyway. I am just kind of playing around with it now. In the
beginning, when you go up a ladder to a chest, I can't pick the lock or
open it. Where is the key?
Albert

Finally made it to the top of that moving ladder. Made it all the way
back to the beginning. Made it to the final room, but still have lots to
do. I only have the water and fire elemental keys.
More exploring!
Albert

Need some major nudging on this one. Playing on "poor" and a lot of dead
ends. The force field in the lower area is one of them. I know there is a
ledge for something to be placed which probably turns it off, but don't know
what.
The first house with the chest up the ladder. Can't make it into the
window or the attic with 3 boxes. Can't climb through the window either. At
the bottom of the ladder is a secret door, but no switches on this side to
open.
Only key I am missing the air key.
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Need some major nudging on this one. Playing on "poor" and a lot of
dead
> ends. The force field in the lower area is one of them. I know there is a
> ledge for something to be placed which probably turns it off, but don't
know
> what.
> The first house with the chest up the ladder. Can't make it into the
> window or the attic with 3 boxes. Can't climb through the window either.
At
> the bottom of the ladder is a secret door, but no switches on this side to
> open.
> Only key I am missing the air key.
> Albert

I haven't played this one yet as I've been busy alpha/beta testing other
missions. There a final "fixed" version coming out in a day or two so I'll
probably play it after that. In the meantime, if no one else here answers
your questions, there's a big thread on it at TTLG here:
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=5359b162227f2a536396897307a97928&threadid=82013

You might find what you need in there.

Nightwalker