Any

I am attempting to repair a gateway gt 5032 with amd dual core cpu for my sister. She turned it on yesterday and everything fired but it had no video signal. I put in a spare visiontek hd 4850 I had and I know the card is good. Turned the computer back on and the card fan fires but still no video signal. Can anyone help me with this checked memory and it is good too.
4 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Make sure you plug in the extra power connector on the card and you plug the monitor in the video card not in the mobo.
  2. This is a good guide on boot issues. Check everything on this list one at a time and double-check everything is connected correctly. Post back here when you're done and we'll go from there.

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/261145-13-read-posting-boot-video-problems
  3. a laptop screen is way to bright and some of the words are like fading. whats wrong with it?!?!?!?!?
  4. AJ Warlord said:
    a laptop screen is way to bright and some of the words are like fading. whats wrong with it?!?!?!?!?

Start your own thread describing your problem and people will be able to offer you help ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Components