Download Thief vid here (played by DigitalNightfall)

On Sat, 15 May 2004 05:05:09 GMT, yth@aol.com (Windsong) wrote:

>Sorry if already posted..I didnt see it. Anyhoo, see it as its meant to be
>played. (and no, that music isnt in the real game!)
>
>http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=8a05734a5c78b9e7633916acc80937b0&threadid=82769

It's meant to be played in a lit room with some guy whining about how
heavy the video camera is and saying "it's all good" every other minute???
;)

Hard to see much in the video but the shadows look nicer and at least the
water arrows work. NPCs still seem weak.

Hmmm...about 2 more weeks I guess, right?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/