I would like delete my password and user name

When I open a internet explorer..it always pops up my user name to my email
accounts and thenmy password..i would like to stop this option..please help..
1 answer Last reply
More about delete password user name

    On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:59:06 -0700, CLueless wrote:

    > When I open a internet explorer..it always pops up my user name to my email
    > accounts and thenmy password..i would like to stop this option..please help..

    When this happens, is the browser displaying the page where you go to pick
    up your email? If you prefer a different page, you can change this using
    Internet Options> General> Home Page.

    Also... There is a feature in Internet Explorer (IE) called AutoComplete.
    It sounds like this is what is popping up your username/password. To adjust
    this: With an IE window open, click on Tools> Internet Options. Click the
    Content tab. Then click the button for AutoComplete. On the screen that
    appears you can set what information (if any) you want saved by IE. You can
    also clear the info already stored for forms and passwords.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Configuration Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP