I would like delete my password and user name

October 25, 2004 6:59:06 PM

When I open a internet explorer..it always pops up my user name to my email
accounts and thenmy password..i would like to stop this option..please help..

More about : delete password user

Anonymous
October 25, 2004 10:43:37 PM

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:59:06 -0700, CLueless wrote:

> When I open a internet explorer..it always pops up my user name to my email
> accounts and thenmy password..i would like to stop this option..please help..

When this happens, is the browser displaying the page where you go to pick
up your email? If you prefer a different page, you can change this using
Internet Options> General> Home Page.

Also... There is a feature in Internet Explorer (IE) called AutoComplete.
It sounds like this is what is popping up your username/password. To adjust
this: With an IE window open, click on Tools> Internet Options. Click the
Content tab. Then click the button for AutoComplete. On the screen that
appears you can set what information (if any) you want saved by IE. You can
also clear the info already stored for forms and passwords.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User