Setting of Group Policy in WinXP Pro

Hi
I would like to use Group Policy in WinXP Pro to setup for restricted user.

But when i login as an administrator in gpedit.msc to disable
some of the function, e.g. disable IE6 Toolbar to prevent them from using.
My administrator account IE6 was also affected.

How do i enable the restriction without affecting administrator account user?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about setting group policy winxp

    welkin wrote:

    > Hi
    > I would like to use Group Policy in WinXP Pro to setup for restricted user.
    >
    > But when i login as an administrator in gpedit.msc to disable
    > some of the function, e.g. disable IE6 Toolbar to prevent them from using.
    > My administrator account IE6 was also affected.
    >
    > How do i enable the restriction without affecting administrator account user?
    Hi

    Applies to WinXP Pro as well:

    How to apply local policies to all users except administrators in a
    workgroup setting in Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293655

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Configuration Policy IE6 Windows XP