How to configure Group Policy in Windows XP Pro

Hi

I am using Windows XP Pro and i would like to configure some restriction on
restricted user.

I have used gpedit.msc to enable the restriction e.g. disable IE6 Tool Bar
but this function also restict me as an administrator to use the function.

How do i enable the restriction on normal user without affecting the
administrator account?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about configure group policy windows

    alvin wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am using Windows XP Pro and i would like to configure some restriction
    > on restricted user.
    >
    > I have used gpedit.msc to enable the restriction e.g. disable IE6 Tool Bar
    > but this function also restict me as an administrator to use the function.
    >
    > How do i enable the restriction on normal user without affecting the
    > administrator account?
    Hi

    Applies to WinXP Pro as well:

    How to apply local policies to all users except administrators in a
    workgroup setting in Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293655

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Configuration Policy Windows XP