What happens if you combine watercooling agents

hellboytath

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
I have Mayhems X1 UV green water cooling solution but i don't have enough due to a huge spill, my friend has a half empty Primochill PC Ice UV green which which he can give me.

What will happen if I combine the two?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You can, but I wouldn't use either...especially combined. You have no idea how the chemical makeup of one solution will interact or coagulate the contents of another.

You seem set on doing it, regardless of any advice I've given, so you have my support since that's what you want. So go do it.

Good luck.

hellboytath

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
Actually I had enough of the mayhems to fill my cpu loop completely and I still have a little left for when the remaining air gets loose. But still thanks for the advice :D

Check it out

3531108.jpg

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
No worries- I would just be really concerned mixing any coolants of different brands/manufacturers, etc. You can't really be sure how the contents of those 2 bottles are going to play with one another or if they will react in any way. I'm not a fan of coolants, but they have a purpose for many people. Glad you got it figured out...good looking setup you have there...hope it works well for you.