Push / Pull on Both Rads?

watdadileeo

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
I am in the process of building my cooling system and realized that my space is limited. I was wondering if you all think I should have a dual push/pull system on both my radiators.. or even if it is necessary. Also, any suggestions for great push and pull fans would be great as well.

Current Specs:

Fractal Design Define R4 MID ATX Case
i5 3570K 3.4GHz
Seasonic 750W Fully Modular PSU
Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600
EVGA GTX 660 TI

Liquid Cooling System:

EK Supreme CPU Block
EK GPU Block
2x Magicool Extreme Dual 120MM Radiators
EK Multioption Res x2 150
Swiftech MCP655 PUMP

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You don't need push/pull, but you might get an improvement in your delta from it. It all depends on fans used, ambient temps and if your rads are internal or external mount and any airflow limitations (if internal- see: ambient temps).

watdadileeo

Honorable
Oct 31, 2012
I was able to fit a push / pull set on one the 2x 120MM rads in the front side of my case. The problem lies on the top side of my case where I cannot clear my motherboard in the my mid sized case. I would have to test my ambient temps I guess.

The current fans I have are cougar cf-v12h. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553001. I have these from a prior build.

If you have any good fan suggestions that would be great. I heard noctua's are amazing but they are quite ugly and are pretty expensive.