Whn it FINALLY works.....

When it finally works.....it is SO COOL!

I have 2 5040's behind SBC DSL / Linksys WRT54GX Router / Downstairs wired
to the router / and Upstairs on a Linksys Wireless G Bridge.

I am currently watching the 4/6 episode of "Lost" (a WONDERFUL individual
streamed me from Poopli) on the Upstairs unit that was received on the
downstairs.

AWESOME!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about finally works

    jr wrote:
    > When it finally works.....it is SO COOL!
    >
    > I have 2 5040's behind SBC DSL / Linksys WRT54GX Router / Downstairs wired
    > to the router / and Upstairs on a Linksys Wireless G Bridge.
    >
    > I am currently watching the 4/6 episode of "Lost" (a WONDERFUL individual
    > streamed me from Poopli) on the Upstairs unit that was received on the
    > downstairs.

    Glad you got it working....

    This has almost nothing to do with Replays but I have an external HD
    that is currently connected to the computer at work... An 800 MHz Win-me
    box running V-Lan to watch the files.

    I downloaded my replay to my Laptop, an IBM thinkpad (Vintage) 366Mhz
    for transport and then once I had the thinkpad here, plugged in the
    Wireless-G card (netgear) to log into the network at work (Linksys, same
    router you are using) just using the windows copy function, which is
    much faster than the Replay/RTv streams it was only running about half
    speed... Of course the 120 Gig HD at work is mostly full of video so
    there was no shortage of stuff to watch while the files streamed

    USB 1.0 on the Win-me box, internal HD on the Thinkpad.
    --
    John F Davis, in Delightful Detroit. WA8YXM(at)arrl(dot)net
    "Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business"

ReplayTV Routers Linksys Home Theatre