memory upgrade for sony vaio z1

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
August 12, 2004 11:51:41 AM

does anybody know of any inexpensive memory manufacturers that will
work with my sony notebook. i want to upgrade form 512 ram to 1gb.

also, will the performance of the notebook increase with the memory
upgrade? (in terms of faster performance of programs, etc...)

thanks,

the hotshot
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 12, 2004 6:49:40 PM

>does anybody know of any inexpensive memory manufacturers that will
>work with my sony notebook. i want to upgrade form 512 ram to 1gb.
>
>also, will the performance of the notebook increase with the memory
>upgrade? (in terms of faster performance of programs, etc...)
>
>thanks,
>
>the hotshot

Photoshop might be faster but most other programs won't. A faster HDD
can make a very big difference.

$107 for 512MB at crucial:
http://tinyurl.com/4844k
!