How can i overclock my Processor

Mano aamer

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
Hi guys . I have got a a problem . My processor is amd athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 4600+ 2.40 GHz .
and I have got HIS radeon HD 5770 GDDR5 and i have got 2 GB of ddr2 ram and i have got windows 8 professional built 9200 .
when i play games like Mafia 2 , Fifa 12 , Fifa 13 , call of duty black ops , NFS Shift , N.A Noire , NFS Hot pursuit , NFS The run and many other games on 800*600 and all the details are on low they work on 10-15 Frame and when i play them on 1920*1080 all maxed out the work on 10-15 frame as well .
and when i watch videos on youtube for gameplays for my Graphics card in the videos these games work on 30-45 frames with fraps .
i noted some thing :- i started the task manager and then i started one of these games and then i played for 5 minutes and then i saw the usage of my rams and the usage of my CPU . the usage of the ram were 85 % but the usage of the processor were 100 % so i think this error comes from my processor .

how can i fix this problem . and i tried to overclock my processor but i couldn't do that .

how can i overclock my CPU ?

please help me guys .

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IT IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE :D and I AM SORRY FOR THIS TALL TOPIC :D

Solution
Hello,
you are most likly going to have to download a overclocking utility built for your board/cpu
also it depends on if you computer is an oem model or custom built. some oem models have features in the Bios setting to turn on over clocking features.

Mano aamer

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012

I have got 2 GB of ddr2 ram bus 667 and i have got xfx 550 watt power supply

How can I see if my mother board has a In windows clocking utility or if can support a generic one ?

bubblesthegod

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Hello,
you are most likly going to have to download a overclocking utility built for your board/cpu
also it depends on if you computer is an oem model or custom built. some oem models have features in the Bios setting to turn on over clocking features.

Solution