i cant install any software in my pc
my email anjey10@live.com

More about : install software

September 26, 2012 3:48:25 AM

also and i remove window explorer 8
after I saw this problem please help me
September 26, 2012 5:53:21 AM

First open Windows Task Manager (hit Control+Alt+Delete on your keyboard to access this) and check to see on the performance tab to see what your CPU usage is and how much physical memory your using (if the green bars is close to the top then your RAM is pretty full). If that is, go to start > run > type: msconfig. Click on the startup tab and post back what programs are checked . If you can either post a pic (hit print screen then paste in paint) or just type/write the programs that are on start up.

Another option is to try starting Windows in safe mode 'hitting F8" then run your antivirus software to see whether you might have a virus.

It doesn't hurt to check to see whether your hard drive is full by clicking on my computer (either on the desktop or via the start menu) then right click your C drive (or D depending on whether you have a dual boot system). Then you should see your drive info. Clear your junk files, run scandisk/error scanning and check your fragmentation if you haven't done this in awhile or at all.
September 26, 2012 8:56:20 AM

anjey114 said:
also and i remove window explorer 8
after I saw this problem please help me

The problem has risen because the Windows installation has been corrupted due to virus infections. You need to format C: drive and put a fresh install on it. After that put Avast! or MSE antivirus program on your computer.
!