Nvidia 9600gt ddr2 vs 8800gt ddr2

Hello,can u tell me the latest price of this card
12 answers Last reply
More about nvidia 9600gt ddr2 8800gt ddr2
  1. Quote:
    Hello,can u tell me the latest price of this card


    LOL. In terms of performance and price the 8800GT > 9600GT. You may find variants of the first being less expensive than variants of the second, but those are exceptions. You should be able to find both cards under 80$.
  2. Nvidia 9600gt
    the cheapest you can get is arround $89.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150397
  3. clever_noob said:
    Nvidia 9600gt
    the cheapest you can get is arround $89.99
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150397


    Please don't tell me you recommend the 9600GT over the 8800GT.
  4. hallowed_dragon said:
    Please don't tell me you recommend the 9600GT over the 8800GT.



    it could depend on how much memory the 9600 has as oposed to the 8800
  5. cromedome said:
    it could depend on how much memory the 9600 has as oposed to the 8800


    I hope you are joking.
  6. hallowed_dragon said:
    I hope you are joking.

    Let's assume so.
  7. The DDR2 versions of both of those cards are best avoided. Tell us more about your system, resolution and budget and we can make a proper recommendation
  8. jyjjy said:
    The DDR2 versions of both of those cards are best avoided. Tell us more about your system, resolution and budget and we can make a proper recommendation


    I think that is a typo. If not we shouldn't have this conversation because those cards are paperweights and nothing more.
  9. clever_noob said:

    Those are DDR3 numbers.
  10. clever_noob said:


    You really are a noob.
  11. Is there any 8800GT ddr2??
    If that so, u must avoid it like jyjjy said before...
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia DDR2 Graphics Product