Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Good Liquid Cooling system for my Gigabyte I-Solo 210?

Last response: in Systems
February 10, 2010 4:06:36 AM

In prep for a new build I will use my old case but what is a good watercooling set to get? My case already has the holes and space for a small cooling system. I know that Gigabyte also has their own watercooling systems that I can order for my exact casing, however If I am going to have a friend OC the core 17 920 to 4.0ghz plus, I want to know what I should save for?

Best solution

a b B Homebuilt system
February 10, 2010 1:03:28 PM

Would you use a kit with minimal install like cutting/inserting tubing or start from scratch by picking out parts for a system?

What's your budget?
February 11, 2010 3:34:47 AM

Best answer selected by liquidsnake718.
m
l
February 11, 2010 3:38:24 AM

p55ibexpeak said:
Would you use a kit with minimal install like cutting/inserting tubing or start from scratch by picking out parts for a system?

What's your budget?

Its ok, I am getting the gigabyte galaxy watercooling kit, Ive already marked my next case for my system and I can still use this kit even though I might not use my Isolo210 as I may keep it for my existing computer. The store where I am ordering the kit from will install it for a minimum fee of $5. That includes the tube cutting, ect... I just have to order the exact mb and cpu that I will get for my build.

http://www.cluboc.net/reviews/super_cooling/gigabyte/ga...
m
l
!