Need For Speed shift On Mobo GPU

So i just found my old PC and i really want to play Need For Speed Shfit with my new Pc on lan. Sadly the old PC doesnt have a Graphics card and then only reason its still working is cause it has a integrated GPU (HD 3300) and it cant play Shift.
My question is will a radeon x1300 be a upgrade to the 3300 ?
6 answers Last reply
More about need speed shift mobo
  1. http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/best-graphics-card,review-31783-8.html

According to the latest graphics hierarchy chard the integrated HD 3300 is one step higher than the X1300 PRO.
  2. I think your current onboard gpu can run NFS shift, but not with highest setting... :)
    DId u already install it?
    What about the other specs?
  3. Other Specs are a phone II x4 at 3.0 and 2gb or ram

it can run it on low but it still laggs
  4. min graphics requirements for NFS Shift:

256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Recommended: ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater. (Best applied on GeForce GTX 200+ or ATI Radeon HD 4000+ or equivalent)

So your integrated HD 3300 is way below the requirements, no wonder it lags and amazing that it works.
  5. lol
    Well im soon getting a 9800 gt so hope it will work on that
  6. wa1 said:
    I think your current onboard gpu can run NFS shift, but not with highest setting... :)
    DId u already install it?
    What about the other specs?

I've got a 3200. Hd to use it after my 4870 died. Gets barely 20fps at 640*480, everything off. And I get these sudden frame rate drops, which cause the controls to lag. In car cam is unplayable.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon GPUs Graphics Cards Graphics