Weird...........Taffers!

Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001

Its a mystic thing.

Today 26th May 2004 I thought to myself

"I wonder when Thief III is released"

And not having checked for many, many moons I typed Thief III into
Google..............Spooky,

It was released on the 26th May 2004.....TODAY!

Such is the Twilight Zone of the seasoned Taffer!

On Wed, 26 May 2004 22:00:04 +0100, "sara" <sara@home.nospam> wrote:

>Its a mystic thing.
>
>Today 26th May 2004 I thought to myself
>
>"I wonder when Thief III is released"
>
>And not having checked for many, many moons I typed Thief III into
>Google..............Spooky,
>
>It was released on the 26th May 2004.....TODAY!
>
>Such is the Twilight Zone of the seasoned Taffer!

Do me a favour - spend some time wondering when I'm going to win the
lottery...

And what's with all the carrots ?

loony

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2001

> >Its a mystic thing.
> >
> >Today 26th May 2004 I thought to myself
> >
> >"I wonder when Thief III is released"
> >
> >And not having checked for many, many moons I typed Thief III into
> >Google..............Spooky,
> >
> >It was released on the 26th May 2004.....TODAY!
> >
> >Such is the Twilight Zone of the seasoned Taffer!
> >
> Do me a favour - spend some time wondering when I'm going to win the
> lottery...

Count me in too!

Loony

Sara

Distinguished
May 21, 2001

"Loony" <loony@nospam.loony.name> wrote in message
> > >Its a mystic thing.
> > >
> > >Today 26th May 2004 I thought to myself
> > >
> > >"I wonder when Thief III is released"
> > >
> > >And not having checked for many, many moons I typed Thief III into
> > >Google..............Spooky,
> > >
> > >It was released on the 26th May 2004.....TODAY!
> > >
> > >Such is the Twilight Zone of the seasoned Taffer!
> > >
> > Do me a favour - spend some time wondering when I'm going to win the
> > lottery...
> >
> Count me in too!
>
> Loony

.........there is an old sying that to be born British is to win the lottery
of life!
(of course that was before scratch cards)