Graphics Card Overclock?

amigomo

Honorable
Sep 18, 2012
Hi

Im getting the Sapphire 7850 2GB 256bit OC Edition Graphics Card, i5 3570k processor, Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H mobo and Corsair Vengeance 2 x 8G Ram

I presume that when i overclock the mobo/cpu/ram then more voltage will be sent to the graphics card as well?

If this is correct, will this mobo voltage increase automatically cause the graphics card to be further overclocked? Seeing that its already factory overclocked, will it be overclocked more than necessary for stable operation?

when you overclock the mobo/cpu/ram

more voltage doesnt get sent to the graphics card or further overclock the graphics card

using something like sapphire trix or msi afterburner will allow further overclocking the graphics card

and increasing the graphics card voltage only if the card allows it

you overclock the cpu in bios by increasing the multiplier amount and raising voltage and you overclock the video card inwindows using either ati catalyst or other software such as msi afterburner

overclock voltages dont relate to the video card, the video cards settings will be untouched unless you start changing them in windows. hardware overclocking is done in bios