Got the game - one big observation/gripe

Got the game at EB. 3 CDROMs. Dear GOD - put it on a single DVD.

:( I'll need a new pc before I can play it I guess..

pplppp wrote:

> :( I'll need a new pc before I can play it I guess..
>
> "the churchwarden" <no@no.com> wrote in message
> > Got the game at EB. 3 CDROMs. Dear GOD - put it on a single DVD.

Don't feel bad, I am in the same boat. I need to find free time to
pick up a newer computer. My 900 Mghz and GForce 2 mx card won't handle
T:DS. :-(
Albert

Your Geforce 2 won't even run the game - literally. That card doesn't
support pixel shader 1.1 which is a minimum requirement.

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> pplppp wrote:
>
> > :( I'll need a new pc before I can play it I guess..
> >
> > "the churchwarden" <no@no.com> wrote in message
> > > Got the game at EB. 3 CDROMs. Dear GOD - put it on a single DVD.
> > >

> Don't feel bad, I am in the same boat. I need to find free time to
> pick up a newer computer. My 900 Mghz and GForce 2 mx card won't handle
> T:DS. :-(
> Albert

I suppose I should ask then...

My Setup is:

nVidia GeForce 3 Ti 200
AthlonXP 1600+ (overclocked to 1800)
512MB PC2100

Will this do okay?

Terry Olsen wrote:

> I suppose I should ask then...
>
> My Setup is:
>
> nVidia GeForce 3 Ti 200
> AthlonXP 1600+ (overclocked to 1800)
> 512MB PC2100
>
> Will this do okay?

Yes, the nVidia Geforce 3 ti is supported. Or so I have been told.
Albert