Laptop USers: HP Desktops?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 13, 2004 9:43:38 PM

I know it probably seems odd to post inquiries about desktop machines on
this board, but I'm interested to know if any laptop users here have had
better or the same experience with HP desktop machines as they have with
their laptops. If you've bought one of their machines recently, would you
buy it again?

Any thoughts appreciated.

More about : laptop users desktops

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 19, 2004 1:55:06 AM

Manfred wrote:
> I know it probably seems odd to post inquiries about desktop machines on
> this board, but I'm interested to know if any laptop users here have had
> better or the same experience with HP desktop machines as they have with
> their laptops. If you've bought one of their machines recently, would you
> buy it again?
>
> Any thoughts appreciated.

I use an HP Desktop in my client's office and have had absolutely no
problems. Unfortunately, I have never used an HP Laptop but had some
horrible expereiences with a Compaq Laptop prior to their merger.
!