Which one is better ? please help .

G

i wanted to build new rig that i can use ATI 5850 & Mobo which is compatible with Core i5-760 Quad 2.8GHz

so i choosed these 3 Mobos but i am not sure which one is better than the other .

1.GA H57M USB3
2.GA P55A UD3
3.H55m-USB3 (REV 2.0)

Thanks a lot .

ghost_florian

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
The H55 and H57 are ideal for Core i3/i5 cpu's with integrated VGA...all the i3's and i5-6xx. The P55 is ATX format, and is for upper-intermediate performance. I have the p55a-ud3r mobo and I'm very pleased.
The h55 and h57 ones are mATX cards generally for home theatre pc's, or simple low-to-mid-end desktops. If you plan on sticking in an i5-7xxx or i7-8xx(gaming& heavy stuff), which I see you do, get the p55. If you want just basic stuff, then get the h55 model and the cheapest i3 you can find.

G

you know i want a mobo which would be compatible with following hardware ...{ match with them greatly}

CPU: Core i5-760 Quad 2.8GHz
VGA: ATI 5850 HD 1GB
RAM: KINGMAX Dual Channel 4GB - 1333-(2x2GB) ddr3
PSU:Cooler Master 700W or something different doesnt matter

I think they are high-END hardwares ..arent they ? so i need to know which of those mobos are great for theme . also i am gaming & using 1440 rez . Thanks

G

Oh so ur Saying they have ONBOARD VGA CARDS ...but P55A doesnt have ...but that onboard VGA wont bother me ...will it ? P55A is great i like it but H55m-USB3 is more chpeaper so i wanted to know those it worth to i buy it instead of P55A .?

Oh so ur Saying they have ONBOARD VGA CARDS ...but P55A doesnt have ...but that onboard VGA wont bother me ...will it ? P55A is great i like it but H55m-USB3 is more chpeaper so i wanted to know those it worth to i buy it instead of P55A .?

That is correct the H55 and H57 have onboard VGA and the P55 doesnt. The onboard VGA wont bother you as the bios should turn it off when you plug in a graphics card. If you dont plan on overclocking than the H55 would work. I imagine the P55A would be a better overclocker.