Remote Desktop Connection

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I have SBS2K on my server and XP Pro on all desktops. I can connect to my
server with "Remote Desktop Connection" but not clients. I get an error:
"The client could not connect to the remote computer" "Remote connections
might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy....."

Where, on the remote client, do I enable it to allow me to connect?

Dan
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Start - My computer - Right Click - Properties - Select the Remote Tab

    "Dan" <gill_daniel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I have SBS2K on my server and XP Pro on all desktops. I can connect to my
    > server with "Remote Desktop Connection" but not clients. I get an error:
    > "The client could not connect to the remote computer" "Remote connections
    > might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy....."
    >
    > Where, on the remote client, do I enable it to allow me to connect?
    >
    > Dan

Configuration Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP