It's Thief, alright. :)

Not too much to add to other's posts, but it's definitely Thief.
:)

For the record, my system is 2000 Athlon XP, GeForce 3Ti 128mb and
512mb of system memory.

So far it runs perfectly smoothly, in 1024x768, with details and
shadow set to around 25%. Bloom is turned off, as I hated that in
DE2.

I'm going to increase the settings now, to see how that affects
things.

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:20:27 +0100, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrote:

>Not too much to add to other's posts, but it's definitely Thief.
>:)
>
>For the record, my system is 2000 Athlon XP, GeForce 3Ti 128mb and
>512mb of system memory.
>
>So far it runs perfectly smoothly, in 1024x768, with details and
>shadow set to around 25%. Bloom is turned off, as I hated that in
>DE2.
>
>I'm going to increase the settings now, to see how that affects
>things.

When I push detail and shadows to 75%, it's a littl;e less smooth, but
still very playable. And it looks lovely.

And what's with all the carrots ?

Susie

Distinguished
May 28, 2004