Need advice on what memory ram for Asus P7P55D-E LX

Riz1

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
hey guys I just started to game as Im looking to replace my 4gb memory with something else that's of quality and reliability. With this motherboard I had it with a OCZ memory...Never again will I purchase from that company because i had many problems with the memory not being consist...Im fairly average in the knowledge so can any of you guys point me into what memory brand or specific memory that's good with this mobo??? The board is dual channel so since im looking to get a new memory I might as well upgrade to 8gb.. please help me in choosing a good memory...Ive been on newegg browsing like crazy haha...btw it's paired with a i7 870 and looking for a dual channel 1600 DDR3

Riz1

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010

thanks for the reply

yes im looking into g skills ripjaws and corsairs dominator...what do you think? that's a great price for the link you showed me

Yeah, that G.Skill has very good reviews and good specifications for a cheap price.

Corsair is a little more expensive as Crucial since both Corsair and Crucial use Micron semi conductors that are high performance, but the G.Skill can give u all the performance that u need for a good price.