chaitanya_mkin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

starting im ready to buy one corsair 450VX Watts PSU but it costs too much in INDIA so i shifted to buy coolermaster........ i just want to know that which models are good and performes equally to corsair PSU's in coolermaster 450,500 watts PSU's and it should has to support CROSSFIRE and SLI..........waiting for reply ASAP thnx...............

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Solution
Coolermaster power supplies are not high quality psu's. They are average psu's.

Corsair and Seasonic are two brands that have a reputation for high quality power supplies that consistently earn high marks in technical reviews. They are reliable, stable, and come with a 5 year warranty in the USA. Some of the newer models come with a 7 year warranty. Lately we've been seeing a few other brands offering some high quality units. One example would be the Antec Earthwatts and the Antec TruePower New models which are a major improvement over Antec’s older psu’s like the Basiq models.

keytthom

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
the 5770's are very efficient, i have an ocz modxstream 600w
With my energy meter, my psu during gaming reads about 400w, and that is with an i7 920, 6gb ddr3, and 5hdd's.
I would definitely recommend ocz, especially due to their amazing warranties.

Coolermaster power supplies are not high quality psu's. They are average psu's.

Corsair and Seasonic are two brands that have a reputation for high quality power supplies that consistently earn high marks in technical reviews. They are reliable, stable, and come with a 5 year warranty in the USA. Some of the newer models come with a 7 year warranty. Lately we've been seeing a few other brands offering some high quality units. One example would be the Antec Earthwatts and the Antec TruePower New models which are a major improvement over Antec’s older psu’s like the Basiq models.

Solution