PCI Express 3.0 to go final in November

PCIe 3.0 has numerous advantages over existing bus specifications: it will operate at an 8GT/s bit rate (effectively double PCIe 2.0's bandwidth), will have different electrical models, and will move to 128-bit and 130-bit encoding schemes (the 8-bit and 10-bit scheme is no longer required). Most importantly, it will be compatible with version 2.0.

Source

tecmo34

Administrator
I never put two and two together until Maziar's post and why Saint19 is a mod... His name alone scared the French, which surrendered to him. At this point, he appointed himself a Moderator... [:mousemonkey:5] :lol:

Okay... all joking aside... Thanks for the information on PCI 3.0. I think I'll wait for it to be more standard before I make my jump to PCI 3.0, with USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 Gb/s. By that time, I'll be on the X78 chipset from Intel :) (yeah, I bi-passed the X68, since I'm sure in 2012, the X78 will be released :D )

tecmo34

Administrator
Please don't ban me... I'm over halfway to Gold in this section... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if your reach will reach the redneck, country town I live in but I'll respect your authoritah :D

haha :lol:
Do my posts have any problems? if you find grammar problems,then its because English isn't my first language(i studied it for 6 years though)

tecmo34

Administrator

@Maziar... Your posts look fine and actually you'll find more grammar errors in my posts than you will in yours and I've been speaking it since birth! :lol: