Sign in with
Your question

Windows xp setup cannot copy files

Last response: in Windows XP
September 29, 2012 4:49:22 PM

Hello,
WHEN I TRY TO COPY MY PICTURE FILE WINDOW POPS OPEN AND SAYS WINDOW SHAVING PROBLEM COPING THIS FILE
September 30, 2012 7:34:13 PM

In the title U say Windows xp setup...what's the Win setup have to do with your pictures?

If your trying to copy your My pictures folder , and U have a corrupt photo, then just enter the folder, select CTRL+A and deselect the one unable to copy. Then copy all other files to a new location.
Now, back to the corrupt photo: can U open it with Paint, Picture and Fax viewer or any other image sofware?
If so, open it and try to save to a new location with a different name and maybe even a different format.
Or is it something else?
:hello: 
m
l
November 12, 2012 3:06:43 PM

Long Path Tool helped me in this situation if you want than you can use them. I hope that you will resolve your problem
http://PathTooDeep.com
m
l
November 18, 2012 10:27:34 AM

DWEBBER4 said:
Hello,
WHEN I TRY TO COPY MY PICTURE FILE WINDOW POPS OPEN AND SAYS WINDOW SHAVING PROBLEM COPING THIS FILE
u open it then highlight all in edit then select copy, them paste them where u want, I move mind off on a flash back as backs then delete them off my drive for space.. idea !!! ;) 
m
l
!