Want to upgrade to water cooling, which works with my case?

I build my gaming PC rig a few monthes ago and i am looking to upgrade to water cooling for my CPU to replace my Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO. I am doing this because i live in the florida heat and air cooling isint enough for my CPU and Black Friday is coming up!

The problem is that i do not know what is compatible with my case: the Antec 1100. I am looking for one that works with my case and one that is best bargain.

my PC:
ASRock z77 Extreme4
ZOTAC GTX 670 AMP! Edition
G.SKILL 8gb (2x4gb) RAM
Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200rpm 6mb

Thanks for the help!
1 answer Last reply
More about want upgrade water cooling works case
  1. What kind of watercooling are we thinking? Closed loop or the real stuff that costs a lot of money for individual parts but is worth it. Anyways one of the best pre-made water coolers I know they sell is the H100 and it will fit in to your case if you replace the front intake fans with it. The H100 takes up 240mm and so it will take 2 120mm slots in the front of the case.

    Edit: Forgot to mention but watercooling will also be slightly dependant on room temperature since it does use fans to push air through the radiator. The higher your room temperature the hotter your temperatures. Anyways I do believe the hyper 212 is a very good cooler for that CPU, are you overclocking even more? What are your current temperatures?
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Cases Overclocking