Solved

Anyone know of a good MOBO for under $80?

I'm in need of a new mobo.
I'm kinda upgrading my computer so I am looking to get a decent mobo with CF that is PCI-E x16 and 2nd PCI-E slot x8.
I have been looking on Newegg but can't find much other than this one.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157167&cm_re=asrock_785g-_-13-157-167-_-Product

Do you guys recommend Asrock mobos?
I'm going to be using it for mid gaming.
I'm on a budget, so I can't afford much.

Just wanted ya'll input on a good mobo for under $80

Thanks
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about anyone good mobo
  1. Best answer
  2. Asrock is asus´s budget brand. I have no experience with them but people in here usually say good things about them.
  3. Ok cool. I'm probably going to go with them as they are in my price range and seem to be of good quality. If I got an Intel board would it work with an AMD Athlon x4 Propus cpu?
  4. Ok cool. I'm probably going to go with them as they are in my price range and seem to be of good quality. If I got an Intel board would it work with an AMD Athlon x4 Propus cpu?
  5. Intel boards only accept Intel CPU´s! CPU´s are socket specific!
  6. @rolli59 - change your avitar??

My vote would be the MSI.
  7. If I were building an AMD system, that ASRock board would be on my short list. I've bought a few of their mobos over the last 2-3 years, and none had any problems.
  8. Best answer selected by imanoob93.
  9. That MSI board will not be good for Crossfire. The second PCIE x16 slot only runs at x4. The ASRock board's slots will run at x8,x8; that's what you want.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Computer PCI Express Product