Sign in with
Your question

Gateway m-series connect to external monitor

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 4, 2010 1:26:56 PM

Hello,
i have a handful of laptops. most with one thing or the other wrong , right now i am trying to connect an external monitor to a beautiful screaming gateway m-series that was used as a frisbee. are there any hot keys or key strokes to use. nex i have a hp dv9620 and a dell inspirion 1525, are the hard drives interchangable? meaning can i take the hard drives out of the hp and put them in the dell to salvage the info. the hp just quit working one night. most likely power supply issue or motherboard not that advanced yet but about to become a hardware tech i am guessing. and yes i was the frisbeeist and it was hers. help please or im a dead man. lesson learned. D
February 4, 2010 1:34:05 PM

moorepower952 said:
Hello,
i have a handful of laptops. most with one thing or the other wrong , right now i am trying to connect an external monitor to a beautiful screaming gateway m-series that was used as a frisbee. are there any hot keys or key strokes to use. nex i have a hp dv9620 and a dell inspirion 1525, are the hard drives interchangable? meaning can i take the hard drives out of the hp and put them in the dell to salvage the info. the hp just quit working one night. most likely power supply issue or motherboard not that advanced yet but about to become a hardware tech i am guessing. and yes i was the frisbeeist and it was hers. help please or im a dead man. lesson learned. D

The hard drives should be interchangeable. The shortcuts I don't know, maybe someone else can help there. I suggest you to lay off the frisbee because you don't seem to be very good at it :D 
m
l
February 4, 2010 1:52:47 PM

no very bad indeed. doghouse statis. then. i mean not now. thank you much.
m
l
!