Helo can some1 tell me what cases will my mother board fit in? I'v got an old white case becuse i could not afford a new 1. any help would be very helpful. Its a Gigabyte motherboard modle# GA-MA69G-SH3(rev. 1.0) And heres the link to my mother board http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Motherboard/Product...
The main review on the newegg page lists the differences:
Both models are the same exact exterior, paint, frame, etc. The BASIC version has:
* ONLY TWO FANS; no top 140mm top exhaust, and front LED fan is 120mm not 140mm.
* just the top two 5.25" toolless mounts instead of four. The rest use screws.
* no dual 2.5" SSD adapter in the top 3.5" drawer.
* no 5.25" to 3.5" two-piece bracket nor the 3.5" front mesh grill.
* no multi-GPU support bracket / 80mm GPU fan mount.
* no top SATA HDD dock or little removeable (loseable) smokey plastic cover. An "Accessory Bin" is in its place, the exact same shape and size.
A 140mm fan will cost you $10 by itself so you might as well get the Advanced unless the Basic is a lot cheaper.