Sign in with
Your question

I7 and Motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
September 22, 2010 7:15:40 AM

Hey everyone looking to buy my motherboard and cpu soon

No doubt im getting an i7 920

But im not sure of the motherboard cant really find much and this is the place id look

Well im looking at this atm but im not sure

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/EVGA-E758-A1-3-Way-SLI-LGA-Intel...

Im not american but i dont mind the price it seems to cheap though? and as it says it doesnt have anything else with it what would it have? and would it be comp with i7 920?

if you've got any other suggestion in the same price range 300 or lower then please oh and no ugly ones such as the blues (you all know what im talking about) :na: 

More about : motherboard

a b V Motherboard
September 22, 2010 7:39:56 AM

What is your country maybe someone here may be better help you out. Your motherboard is not bad by the way.
m
l
Related resources
September 22, 2010 12:32:03 PM

Australia.. cept i really dont like the asus both the look and supossed performance that ive heard about
m
l
a b V Motherboard
September 23, 2010 7:09:54 AM

Don't go for looks on the motherboard. It will always be inside the case and no one would see it anyways!! :) 

Your board is good, you can go for it. What do you think of Gigabyte? Their boards are good too.
m
l
September 23, 2010 8:27:21 AM

My motherboard is seen in my case thats the hard thing and umm that board up there is quite a bit more expensive than that link that links items is dud and a second build

Might look at gigabyte thnx
m
l
a b V Motherboard
September 23, 2010 8:38:48 AM

What is your budget for the board?
m
l
a c 156 V Motherboard
September 23, 2010 10:49:21 AM

The Gigabyte X58 UD3 is, by all reports, a good solid board.

And I go along with hell_storm here. Even with a case window, I do not worry too much about appearance. Quality first, features and layout second, appearance last.
m
l
September 23, 2010 12:56:26 PM

jsc said:
The Gigabyte X58 UD3 is, by all reports, a good solid board.

And I go along with hell_storm here. Even with a case window, I do not worry too much about appearance. Quality first, features and layout second, appearance last.

I second the gigabyte X58A-UD3R inexpensive and packs a punch.. it is the board I chose and I very happy with it (using with i7 930 and it got me to 4.3Ghz
m
l
September 24, 2010 5:53:59 AM

sweet as look at that board now :D  cheers guys and price range is in first post
m
l
!