Media Net Access

Hi All

I switched from ATT to Cingular...Media Net worked. I went out of state
for a week on vacation where I seemed to have lost access - not sure if
this is related to my problem or not. Now whenever I try to access the
network I get, "NO RESPONSE FROM NETWORK".

I called support and all they did was verified that I was indeed signed
up for Media Net. I was told I should now have access. I don't. Can
anyone give me some idea what I can do to gain Media Net access?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about media access

    Dave Skipper wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I switched from ATT to Cingular...Media Net worked. I went out of state
    > for a week on vacation where I seemed to have lost access - not sure if
    > this is related to my problem or not. Now whenever I try to access the
    > network I get, "NO RESPONSE FROM NETWORK".
    >
    > I called support and all they did was verified that I was indeed signed
    > up for Media Net. I was told I should now have access. I don't. Can
    > anyone give me some idea what I can do to gain Media Net access?
    >
    > Thanks
    Forgot to mention...Samsung x427m

    Same here....I have the x427m and keep getting the "NO RESPONSE FROM
    NETWORK" message. Any help on how I should configure my phone is
    appreciated.

    --
    tuoithin

    "tuoithin" <tuoithin.1m1v26@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Same here....I have the x427m and keep getting the "NO RESPONSE FROM
    > NETWORK" message. Any help on how I should configure my phone is
    > appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > tuoithin

    I think there was some type of network issue the past 2 days. My BlackBerry
    would not allow me to access the Media Net and I have the unlimited plan
    with unlimited BB mail which I could not send or recieve for the past 2
    days. I powered the unit off all night last night and this morning the
    thing was working fine. I was on the phone with Tech support for over 4
    hours yesterday and they are even sending a new BB handset out to me since
    they felt it was the Unit itself and not their service. While the tech
    supports people were friendly they should have been informed if there was a
    network issue.

Cingular At&T Internet Service Providers