Acer cursor jump problem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
August 15, 2004 2:45:13 PM

Hello

I have 3 Acer laptops, 2 292ELCi and 1 244LC. All of them has cursors thet
jumps form time to time regardless of the application used. It is very
annoying when working with a text and the cursor suddenly jumps to another
position :-)

Can anyone help?

Best regards

Carsten
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 16, 2004 12:18:46 AM

Carsten wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have 3 Acer laptops, 2 292ELCi and 1 244LC. All of them has cursors
> thet jumps form time to time regardless of the application used. It
> is very annoying when working with a text and the cursor suddenly
> jumps to another position :-)
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Best regards
>
> Carsten

This might be due to case interaction with the touchpad due to hand
pressure. You might try a mouse and disable the touchpad in device
manager to test.