Thubans on Ebay?

Solution
They were already released in china so it probably is legit however its way overpriced I think the 1055 is supposed to be $199.99 US and by the time you get it shipped from Hong Kong it will already have been released here.

werxen

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
Same thing happened with the 980xs. I suspect those are sample models AMD sends to various test sites in China, Korea, Japan and Europe. I would stay away seeing as how they are 1) overpriced 2) not the final product 3) ebay sellers are BS.

welshmousepk

Distinguished

almost certainly genuine chips, but im pretty sure its still illegal to sell them before the launch date.

randomkid

Distinguished
Not a fan of ebay myself. Or should I be?
In any case, I think takers would be those who can not wait and want to proclaim "I got it first..."
Good luck to them. As for me, I think it will be a while before I see that shadow of an X6 where I am.

noob2222

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2007
well, technically its not sold till it arrives, consider this a pre-order item.
Typical delivery time will be 5-9 working days (Not Guaranteed) to Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, UK, USA,
Last time I pre-ordered an item, I recieved it on the release day, not shipped on that day, so vendors can sell them ahead of time, just not supposed to be in the end-user's hand till its released.

They were already released in china so it probably is legit however its way overpriced I think the 1055 is supposed to be $199.99 US and by the time you get it shipped from Hong Kong it will already have been released here.

Solution