My GA-Z77X-UP4TH's bios is having difficulties....
1) Sometimes it only loads a blue screen.
2) It freezes randomly and requires a hard shut down before responding again. If it does freeze, I can not simply restart and go back in because it will immediately freeze.
3) Only two USB ports work in the bios.
Here is my confusion....
1) Windows is stable as a rock.
2) Everything is working great outside the bios.
3) I had the issue with bios F3 and I am now on the current F9 bios and still having problems.
4) I admittedly didn't look hard but I can not seem to find others with this issue.
So if anyone has any good ideas I would greatly appreciate any suggestions, otherwise I'm going crazy.