How do I turn off user timeout

I want the system to leave the user logged in indefinitely and cannot find
how to change the timeout setting. It is logging users off after only a
minute or so of inactivity and driving them crazy.
1 answer Last reply
More about turn user timeout

    DonC wrote:
    > I want the system to leave the user logged in indefinitely and
    > cannot
    > find how to change the timeout setting. It is logging users off
    > after
    > only a minute or so of inactivity and driving them crazy.

    Simply reverse whatever steps you initially took to make the
    system(s) do that; it's certainly not a default setting.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm