  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 30, 2004 12:31:01 PM

I want the system to leave the user logged in indefinitely and cannot find
how to change the timeout setting. It is logging users off after only a
minute or so of inactivity and driving them crazy.

More about : turn user timeout

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 2:10:46 PM

DonC wrote:
> I want the system to leave the user logged in indefinitely and
> cannot
> find how to change the timeout setting. It is logging users off
> after
> only a minute or so of inactivity and driving them crazy.

Simply reverse whatever steps you initially took to make the
system(s) do that; it's certainly not a default setting.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm