Hello,
this is prady
my pc conf is as follows:
2.8ghz core 2 duo
2gb ram
win xp sp3
nvidia 9400gt geforce
mother borad intel classic series DG35EC

but i am expriencing slow game play......can you pleaseeeeeee suggest me what to do so that i can play gta4 on high settings....

thanks in advance

first of all GTA4 are more CPU intensive games. the more core you have the better. currently the best CPU to play the game is using quad-core one. dual core is the minimum requirement it needs to run if i'm not mistaken. secondly your 9400GT is too week for the game and the same can be said to most recent game. GTA4 is one poor coded games for PC. even GTX285 1GB can't cope the game max setting. depending on your resolution to play the game on smoothly on high setting you're going to need something like GTS250 (1GB ver).

a mate had a E6600 @ 3ghz, 4gb and GTX260 and even it had performance issues - works better on my Q6600 @ 3.5, 8gb of ram and my old 8800GT - the game loves high powered quads and mid/high end video cards, not mid range dual cores and low end video cards etc

G

hey dude this is aashish from jodhpur i can suggest one thing.If you want to run gta 4 on high graphics icrease ur ram to 4 gb and u can also change ur procssor to i3

nikhil_96

Distinguished
May 3, 2011
hi...,
my pc congfigaration is as follows:
4 gb ram
i7 core processor intel
1 gb 9400gt graphic card and windows 7 ultimate
but gta 4 still lages on my pc ...please give a solution????

G

answer..............press right mouse button on desktop then click on nvidia control panel and manage 3d setting ....... Then turn anisotrophic filtering off...............
And set antialising transparency to multi sampling
anti alising seting to 2x
texture filtering quality high
texture filtering trilinear
optimization on
texture filtering -negative LOD to allow
thread optimization on
vertical sync&triple buffering on
THEN APPLY THESE SETTING
then start gta4 game and go to graphics
texture quality high
rendering quality high