Missing display property tabs

Hi,

I've got a laptop that was originally configured to a corporate spec so
doesn't have most of the display property tabs shown other than <settings>.

I presume there is a registry key to re-set.

Help appreciated.

Artitus.
1 answer Last reply
More about missing display property tabs

    Read instructions at the top
    285. Right hand side
    Restore All Display Tabs

    Or, if you have XP Pro...
    Start | Run | Type: Gpedit.msc | OK |
    Local Computer Policy\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control
    Panel\Display
    Locate the ones that are Disabled and change to Not configured

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:T1Tgd.15479$cn.4621@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk,
    Artitus <artitus@blueyonder.co.uk> hunted and pecked:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got a laptop that was originally configured to a corporate spec
    > so doesn't have most of the display property tabs shown other than
    > <settings>.
    >
    > I presume there is a registry key to re-set.
    >
    > Help appreciated.
    >
    > Artitus.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP Displays