Missing display property tabs

Hi,

I've got a laptop that was originally configured to a corporate spec so
doesn't have most of the display property tabs shown other than <settings>.

I presume there is a registry key to re-set.

Help appreciated.

Artitus.

Read instructions at the top
285. Right hand side
Restore All Display Tabs

Or, if you have XP Pro...
Start | Run | Type: Gpedit.msc | OK |
Local Computer Policy\User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control
Panel\Display
Locate the ones that are Disabled and change to Not configured

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:T1Tgd.15479$cn.4621@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk,
Artitus <artitus@blueyonder.co.uk> hunted and pecked:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a laptop that was originally configured to a corporate spec
> so doesn't have most of the display property tabs shown other than
> <settings>.
>
> I presume there is a registry key to re-set.
>
> Help appreciated.
>
> Artitus.

TRENDING THREADS