Samsung galexy y duos pc suite

1 answer Last reply
More about samsung galexy duos suite
  1. If you are looking for PC software to work the phone, try the manufacturer's site. Looks like they call it "Samsung Kies" for some reason:
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Samsung Windows XP