Good price for Thief: Deadly Shadows in UK

Hi all,

In case anyone in the UK hasn't seen this yet, Play.com have Thief: Deadly
Shadows on pre-order for UKP17.99 inc. free delivery:

http://tinyurl.com/2wo7z

--
Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

fred

On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:30:22 +0100, Spon349 <tom@dodomega.plus.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In case anyone in the UK hasn't seen this yet, Play.com have Thief:
> Deadly
> Shadows on pre-order for UKP17.99 inc. free delivery:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2wo7z

I was going to wait until I had upgraded my PC/OS before I bought it,
but at that price there's not much point in waiting. Thanks for the
head up, but it makes you wonder how they can sell a brand new game
for almost half price?

Fred

labortius

Distinguished
May 17, 2004

Fred <alexserv@himki.net> wrote in message news:<opr8t1gsyq8zn1xy@81-86-183-16.dsl.pipex.com>...
> On Sun, 30 May 2004 14:30:22 +0100, Spon349 <tom@dodomega.plus.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In case anyone in the UK hasn't seen this yet, Play.com have Thief:
> > Deadly
> > Shadows on pre-order for UKP17.99 inc. free delivery:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2wo7z
> >

> I was going to wait until I had upgraded my PC/OS before I bought it,
> but at that price there's not much point in waiting. Thanks for the
> head up, but it makes you wonder how they can sell a brand new game
> for almost half price?
>
> Fred

Or it makes you wonder how everyone else sells a game for double price.

Let's just hope Ion Storm don't lose out, or nobody gets laid off retail side.

Lab.