How to open SFV files?

Last response: in Video Games
May 30, 2004 11:18:21 PM

Anyone know? I've tried QuickSFV and EasySFV and they can't read the
files...

More about : open sfv files

Anonymous
May 31, 2004 4:17:03 AM

"Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know? I've tried QuickSFV and EasySFV and they can't read the
> files...

WinRAR?
Anonymous
May 31, 2004 5:26:07 AM

On Mon, 31 May 2004 00:17:03 +0200, "McEve" <mceve@azcappy.com> wrote:

>"Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know? I've tried QuickSFV and EasySFV and they can't read the
>> files...
>>

>WinRAR?

Ignore SFV files. They are redundant. At best they can tell you if the
files you've downloaded are corrupt or not, but they cannot repair such
corrupt files. If you check the PAR or PAR2 files, they will confirm that
the parts you download are not corrupted and if they are, they can be used
to repair them. http://parchive.sourceforge.net/

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/