Tags:
  • New Build
  • Gaming
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Monitors
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
February 14, 2010 6:52:11 AM

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE:this month BUDGET RANGE?

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT:Gaming

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: ( keyboard, speakers, OS, mouse

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com

PARTS PREFERENCES: by brand or type not sure

OVERCLOCKING: Sure why not Maybe SLI OR CROSSFIRE: Maybe

MONITOR RESOLUTION: ( 1920x1200)

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: (The only game I play is World of Warcraft. I think a 22inch monitor is fine. I want a system where I can max every thing out on wow. Thanks in advance

More about : gaming world warcraft

February 14, 2010 11:38:40 AM

What's your budget?

And how concerned are you with being future-proofed, even if it means paying a little more? Would you like the option to also max out the next WoW expansion, or maybe FP Shooters down the line, if one strikes you as a must-have?
m
l
February 14, 2010 4:49:56 PM

Sorry my budget say 1200 without lcd. I want to see If i can build something faster say Velocity Micro Edge Z30 (Intel Core i7). I will either buy the premade cpu or build one if i can get a better cpu for the same money or spend less for something that has the same power as the velocity. Thanks in advance
m
l
Related resources
February 14, 2010 5:25:21 PM

Well, you could probably play WoW on a prebuilt $ 450 PC like the E8800 my dad recently bought from best buy, so long as it has a free PCI 2.0 X16 slot (I don't know if my dad's did, he doesn't do any gaming), so you could add a mid-range card like a HD 5750 or 5770, and that would probably max out WoW, but if your budget is 1200, you could probably build a nice I7-920 system with some MUCH better components. But that's up to you, and how you would answer my above questions.
m
l
February 14, 2010 5:39:19 PM

Intel Core I7 may be a bit of overkill if WoW is your current concern.....WoW is only Dual core optimized.But really if your budget is 1200 and you want to play more then WoW and want some value for the long term go for a i5.Pair that with a 5770 would run WoW at max with no lag in Raids.
m
l
!