Sign in with
Your question

Dv9000 lawsuit

Last response: in Motherboards
September 25, 2010 4:19:43 AM

I am just finding out information regarding this class action lawsuit against HP for people who have faulty DV9000. Mine decided to give out on me a month ago and the mother board is not repairable. How can I join in on this class action lawsuit?

More about : dv9000 lawsuit

a b V Motherboard
October 13, 2010 9:20:13 PM

not much i could find about the issue.

world law direct

sorry about the loss, but a lawsuit would probably never help. At least not against a company like HP, or in the short run.
m
l
October 15, 2010 6:58:11 AM

tacomagirl1919 said:
I am just finding out information regarding this class action lawsuit against HP for people who have faulty DV9000. Mine decided to give out on me a month ago and the mother board is not repairable. How can I join in on this class action lawsuit?

Just tell me where to sign. I would love to at least get some money back for the hassle of having to use an external monitor and be less than mobile. Paid $2400 in fall 2006 for a smoking system that turns out is REALLY smoking -- HOT that is. Black screen that sometimes works, system freezing up, and a hinge problem to boot. (What's up with the hinge? Didn't we learn the basics of hinge design like a thousand years ago?)
m
l
December 15, 2010 7:42:17 PM

Muydroog said:
Just tell me where to sign. I would love to at least get some money back for the hassle of having to use an external monitor and be less than mobile. Paid $2400 in fall 2006 for a smoking system that turns out is REALLY smoking -- HOT that is. Black screen that sometimes works, system freezing up, and a hinge problem to boot. (What's up with the hinge? Didn't we learn the basics of hinge design like a thousand years ago?)

Hinge: that problem stems, not from poor design, but over heating. the intermittant screen is a malfuntion of the video board. the system was poorly engineered. they put a "dragster engine" into a datsun 510 with flat tires. they took a gamble and you lost. i have a 9000 from wally world. sucks doesn't it. sorry to hear of your misfortune. they need to " man-up" and make good. but, they are being cowards.
m
l
!